After successfully completing our first Pre-Exam Methodology training, and being about to complete our 12-day integrated training and distance training courses specifically for the Pre-Exam, we are now putting the finishing touches to a new Question and Answer book .
We have identified about 250 questions that cover the core subjects that candidates may need to deal with at the Pre-Exam. About 100 of these are provided in a True/False format, so that candidates can practice answering such questions, and test their progress in an efficient manner.
The provisional contents for the book are:
• 1: Introduction - how to prepare for the Pre-Exam and how to use this book
• 2: Pre-Exam Study Guide - references to essential reading for each module - key topics, relevant articles and rules, Guidelines & Applicants Guide references
• 3: Legal Questions and Answers - to test the absorption and comprehension of studied EPC and PCT topics
• 4: Claim Analysis Questions and Answers - to test substantive legal topics such as novelty, inventive step, extension of subject matter and clarity
• 5: Claim Analysis Cases – to test application of the legal concepts to small cases, based on previous EQE exams
• 6: Two mock Pre-Exams – the papers of March and September 2011 from the EQE Examination Board, together with our proprietary model solutions explaining why the answers should be True or False
Any enquiries may be addressed to: email@example.com
It should be available from early November 2011