The EPO has published a list of EQE results this year. It makes interesting reading - a top score of 95 for D this year is pretty amazing.
I had some questions about the list - does anybody know:
- What are the significance of the .....X registration numbers ?
- How are the registration numbers assigned ?
- Can I see who is a re-sitter from the registration numbers ?
- Does a 0 score mean that an answer was handed in and marked, or that the candidate was registered for the exam and didn't turn up (or both) ?
- There seems to be 2 blocks of numbers 1xxxxx and 2xxxxx - does this have any significance?