Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Internet Resources & Calendars during EPAC 2022 & EQE 2023

During the exams, only LIMITED ONLINE ACCESS will be available. So, you will need to print references and CALENDARS yourself before the exam. WISEflow allows access via the Permitted Internet Resources menu to EPO Legal Texts (En / Ge / Fr) and PCT APPLICANT’s Guide (En / Fr) only.

We have made a set of Exam Calendars available, including the closing days from the EPO, as well as some guidance about using them and calculating time limits.

See IP.appify Blog post for more details.

6 comments:

  1. I have signed up as a benchmark candidate, but have had no reply till now. Do you know how long this takes? I don't want to find out so late that I won't have had enough time to prepare. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are sometimes pretty late with informing the benchmarkers. 14 days is usual, so I would expect to hear this week.

      Delete
    2. I got an email yesterday from the EPO. I have been selected for D :-)

      Delete
    3. Got the email as well - rejected :-(

      Delete
    4. Hi Joris, that is a pity. Which papers did you volunteer for?

      Delete