- EB expects more candidates than usual in 2021, and would therefore appreciate receiving a large number of applications to guarantee a fair marking of papers
- You can indicate your paper preference
- For 2021-2022 term, applications need to be received by June 9, 2020
- Membership of epi and successful completion of EQE is required
- For marking, a minimum commitment of 120 hours per year, including a minimum of four days of meetings
- Also expected to help with testing and checking of new papers, bench marking or acting as an EQE official, which might require further or different time commitments. These tasks are distributed fairly among members.
- Volunteer, so no remuneration. But travel expenses are reimbursed by epi.
- In particular for this year: those who can can mark papers in German or French
- Appointment is for at least 2 years
Monday, May 11, 2020
Your chance to help with EQE 2021
is here under Examination Committees. Some highlights: