The EPO-EPC Guidelines for Examination (www.epo.org) covers EPO procedures during filing, search, examination, grant & opposition of EPC applications filed at EPO. Entry of PCT applications into the EP phase is also briefly covered.
This Indexed Version includes the complete official GL/EPO (EPO/EPC Guidelines), which are considered essential for exam candidates, and for professionals dealing with European patent applications in their daily life.
Our Indexed Version improves on the official version by:
- grouping the index entries at the front and abbreviating entries to allow quick scanning
- using page numbers to speed up getting to the correct page
- indicating sections with significant changes in the last 3 years
- including the complete official sources, and retaining the original paragraph structure and the underlining of the legal citations
- modifying the contents to fully use the page size, giving better overviews of paragraphs
For more details, including the order links, and sample pages, see: fireballpatents.com/study-materials