- Update 10 Feb 21: Ignacio Lobato Holtmann has created a Telegram group for fast exchange of eEQE questions, tips and info. He also proposes forming study groups for the next EQEs.
- Mock2 was intended to test everything with a big load, so the flows will NOT be available later. 4 Feb & 5 Feb are the last chances to test YOUR system before the exam, so login as much as possible. If logging in late, use invigilator password is: xyz
- Updated 3 Feb 21: I have collected crash & restart issues here in a separate post
- The EQE will take place from 1 to 5 March 2021.
- As you know, the EQE will be held virtually this year. You must already connect to the e-EQE platform called Wiseflow, in order to anticipate and solve possible technical difficulties. For example, it will not be possible to use more than one computer screen during the EQE:
- Please note that if candidates are not able to log on to the system correctly on the day of the exam, all the time and effort spent preparing for the exam may have been wasted!
- Candidates can access and test the system as often as they want. The system is permanently available.
- To give you the best possible chance of passing this exam, EQE secretariat together with epi offers to accompany you:
- Mock 1: is intended for candidates to test their equipment and get acquainted with the examination environment. Candidates can access and test the system as often as they want. The system is permanently available only until February 28, 2021: to train on the e-EQE 'Wiseflow' exam access platform
- Mock 2: is only accessible in the “Wiseflow” system from 2 to 5 February 2021, under simulated examination conditions (days and times). The papers and model solutions will be available for free on the epi-learning platform (epi-learning.org) for all EQE candidates in the three official languages of the EPO after each Mock 2 examination paper.
- Note: Mock 2 Pre-Exam available on 1 Feb 21 (not made by epi)
- No registration needed! More information around the eEQE preparation is available here.
- Note: You will need to record your e-EQE reference photo first in WISEflow, (from 29-01-21 14:00). Max. 1 hr after starting, so make sure camera etc. is all working first.
- Candidates who wish to have more insights can register and book with epi a package (costs 60 EUR per paper for epi students, 80 EUR per paper for non epi students,).
- The package includes:
- videos wherein epi tutors explain the model solution; the videos will be available on epi-learning.org after each Mock 2 paper
- access to a forum at epi learning platform for questions around the Mock 2; available from 2 to 26 February 2021
- the possibility to attend live Q&A sessions with epi tutors (English only); from 8 to 18 February 2021
- Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the epi Education Team.
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Sincères salutations
Education Team, epi - European Patent Institute, email@example.com | www.patentepi.org
Tel: +49 89 242052-250 | Fax: +49 89 242052-220